|A Club Member can make up a Martin Rotary Club Meeting in the Following Ways:
- Attending a club meeting at a different Rotary club and reporting that visit to our club secretary.
- Watching the missed Martin Rotary club meeting on-line at the club’s website (on the ‘Meeting Videos’ page) and then following the instructions on the page that contains the video.
- Attending Martin Rotary club special called meetings and events, including:
- Regularly Scheduled Board Meetings
- Rotary Committee Meetings
- UT Martin Rotaract Meetings and events
- Martin Rotary Fundraisers
- Inter-Club Meetings (Like “Meet-in-the-Middle” during Soybean Festival)
- And other club events as announced by the club. Please note: the club leadership will notify the club that the upcoming event will be a make-up opportunity.
- Westview High School Interact meetings and events
- Attending or participating in a community event while you are visibly representing the Martin Rotary Club, for example, by wearing your Rotary shirt or your Rotary pin. Example events included in this category would be:
- Community Fundraiser (such as Relay For Life, etc.)
- Important Community Meetings
- Leadership Weakley County Meetings
- WestStar Meetings
5. Visit the Rotary International Website and follow the procedure for making up a meeting with an official Rotary e-Club. You can find out how here.
If you are ready to make-up a meeting right now, fill out this form:
Use this form to get a meeting makeup. How do you get a meeting makeup? Click on "Meeting Make-ups" on the main menu and read how. When you are ready to submit a meeting makeup, fill out the form below.