Why Join the Rotary Club of Martin?
We are 1.2 million neighbors, friends, and community leaders who come together to create positive, lasting change in our communities and around the world.
How Do We Work?
Our impact starts with our members—people who work tirelessly within the Rotary club of Martin to solve some of our community’s toughest challenges. Our efforts are supported by Rotary International, our member association, and The Rotary Foundation, which turns generous donations into grants that fund the work of our members and partners around the world.
Rotary is led by our members—responsible leaders who help to carry forward our organization’s mission and values in their elected roles.
Who Are We?
Rotarians in Martin, Tennessee are…
- · Smart — we are insightful and discerning
- · Compassionate — we tackle community challenges with empathy and understanding
- · Persevering — we find lasting solutions to systemic problems
- · Inspiring — we encourage others to take action, conveying hope, enthusiasm, and passion
Why Should I Join the Rotary Club of Martin?
People join the Rotary Club of Martin because they…
1. Believe in the Rotary motto: Service Above Self
2. Are committed to integrity and making change happen
3. Want to empower youth, improve health, promote peace, and advance our community
How Do I Join?
The first step is to attend a club meeting as a visitor. The Rotary Club of Martin meets at noon every Thursday at the University of Tennessee at Martin’s University Center. Stop by and enjoy our fellowship and excellent programming and we’ll tell you about potential members are proposed for Rotary membership.
Contact Club President, Richard Robinson at: email@example.com