A Club Member can make up a Martin Rotary Club Meeting in the Following Ways:
Attending a club meeting at a different Rotary club.
Watching the missed Martin Rotary club meeting’s presentation online at the club’s website (on the ‘Meeting Videos’ page)
Watching a Rotary club meeting’s presentation online at another club’s website (such as Seattle’s).
Attending Martin Rotary club special called meetings and events, including:
- Regularly Scheduled Board Meetings
- Rotary Committee Meetings
- UT Martin Rotaract Meetings and events
- Martin Rotary Fundraisers
- Inter-Club Meetings (Like “Meet-in-the-Middle” during Soybean Festival
- And other club events as announced by the club.
*Please note: the club leadership will notify the club that the upcoming event will be a make-up opportunity.
- Westview High School Interact meetings and events
Attending or participating in a community event while you are visibly representing the Martin Rotary Club, for example, by wearing your Rotary shirt or your Rotary pin. Example events included in this category would be:
- Community Fundraiser (such as Relay for Life, etc.)
- Important Community Meetings
- Leadership Weakley County Meetings
- WestStar Meetings